1. How are our services different from an answering service company?
Short answer: Quality, Technology, Service, Professionalism. CallmyOffice receptionists represent your business as if they are working right in your office. We not only answer your calls but deliver that personal touch your callers expect from your business. We have the most advanced telephone technology delivering outstanding clarity and service features to you and your customers.
2. Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No. You can sign up for any plan at any time and upgrade or downgrade depending on your business needs. Our agreements are month-to-month or get 1 month free by signing up for annual billing. In the event you need to cancel, just provide us with a written 30-day notice.
3. Can I continue to use my main business telephone number?
Yes. You simply forward your existing phone number to us. We can assist you accomplishing this task. But if you do not have a telephone number and need one, we can provide you with a Local or Toll Free number.
4. In the event I cancel my services, can I take my number with me?
Absolutely. You may take your number with you in the event you cancel your services with us.
5. What are your business hours?
Our live reception services are Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Pacific / 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM Eastern)
After business hours, weekends & holidays we offer a variety of automated options which your callers can get to you wherever you are – at no additional charge.
6. Do you answer my calls Live?
Yes. Every call that comes in during our business hours is answered by one of our friendly and professional live receptionists.
7. How will receptionists greet my callers?
We answer your calls with your customized greeting. Typical greetings include: “Good Moring/Good Afternoon, Thank you for calling ABC company, Patty speaking, How may I help you?” We always answer your phones with a SMILE.
8. How do you transfer my calls to my company?
- We follow your strict call routing instructions at the time of your sign-up. The following is a typical call transfer process; however, this can be modified to meet your individual needs:
- – An incoming call is answered live by one of our virtual receptionists with your custom greeting
- – We ask the caller’s name and briefly place the caller on hold
- – While the caller is on Music-on-Hold, we contact you and ask whether you wish to accept the call
- – If accepted, the call is transferred immediately
- – If declined, we either send the caller to voicemail or take a written message and promptly email it to you.
9. If I am not at my desk, can you still transfer the calls to me?
Yes. Our live virtual receptionists and our auto receptionist can send your calls to any of your internal extensions, outside numbers, cell phones anytime.
10. How do you handle a caller if I am not available or you cannot locate me?
We will offer the caller to leave a message or go to your voicemail.
11. How and when do I receive my messages?
When we take a message, we promptly send you a text or email. When you receive a new voicemail, a text is sent to you by our system indicating that you have a new voicemail. All your voicemail messages are emailed to you in the form of .wav file which you can open and listen to at your convenience.
12. How do you know how to answer my calls?
When one of our receptionists receives a call, an information screen is displayed that shows all the relevant information about your business such as name, address, location, hours, directions, special greetings, etc.
13. How do you handle my outgoing calls?
We follow your instructions for any of our custom plans regarding your outgoing calls whether that is for RSVP, Calendaring or other services. All inbound and outbound phone calls are deducted from your same monthly pool of calls.
14. What are free calls?
Unlike most other companies we do not charge you per minute fees. This can be very expensive for you. Based on your plan, you receive a number of free inbound and outbound calls which are handled by one of our live virtual receptionists. All calls routed via our Auto-Receptionist are free. Your plan may include a maximum number of monthly minutes.
15. What if I need more calls than your standard monthly plans?
We are more than happy to customize a plan that fits your business needs.
16. What if I go beyond my plan’s maximum free calls?
Additional calls are simply prorated. You’re welcome to change your plan at any time. Please contact us directly with your requirements.
17. Can more than one business share the same account?
Because our plans are based on free number of calls per month; and we answer, greet and handle each business entity differently we cannot have multiple companies share the same account pool. Please contact us directly and discuss your needs. We are always happy to make sure we can provide you with services that are affordable meets your business requirements.
18. Are there any additional or hidden costs?
No. We have all of our pricing on our website.
19. Where are do you provide services?
We offer service coverage for all 50 U.S. states and Canada.
20. Where are the receptionists located?
All of our AMAZING virtual receptionists work out of our offices in the Sacramento area in California.
21. How can I get started?
Simply complete the online service agreement and we will provision your account within a short couple of days. You also will receive a call from one of our staff welcoming you and answer any questions you may have. If you rather to speak with someone right away, please call us Toll Free at: (800) 350-5604.